Saturday, April 30, 2022 8:30 AM
Begins and Ends in Centennial Olympic Park!
Your race packet will include:
- Racing bib equipped with RFID Bib Timing Chip
- Drink coupon (attached to race bib) good for 1 complimentary SweetWater beer ($9 value) or soft drink/bottled water at the post race party ONLY. Drink ticket is not valid during the festival
- T-shirt coupon (attached to race bib)
Those who also purchased a festival pass will receive wristbands in the mailed, if prior to the shipping cutoff date. After the shipping cutoff date, wristbands must be picked up at the festival box office.
Drink coupons will have no cash redemption value, but may be redeemed by someone other than the athlete.
Early Race Packet pick-up is available the week prior to the race. Additional information and location coming soon!
Regular Race Packet pick-up runs from 7 – 8:15 AM at Centennial Plaza (near fountains), Andrew Young International Plaza
Those who purchased a festival pass will receive wristbands in the mail, if purchased prior to the shipping cutoff date. After the shipping cutoff date, wristbands must be picked up at the festival box office.
Drink coupon (attached to race bib) is good for 1 complimentary SweetWater beer ($9 value) or soft drink/bottled water at the post race party ONLY. Drink coupon is not valid during the festival.There will be no redemption after 10:30 AM on Saturday, and no redemption on Friday or Sunday. Race bibs will have no cash value, but may be redeemed by someone other than the athlete.
Parking is limited. Be green! Getting to the Park is easy when riding MARTA. Simply take the West Line to the Philips Arena/Dome/GWCC Station (W-1), or take the North Line to Peachtree Center (N-1), and follow the signs to Centennial Olympic Park.
Our large crowd makes this race a tight fit with just the people. We ask that you please do not run with strollers.
No, please do not run with your dog on the course due to the race size. We encourage you to leave your pets at home. Dogs are also not permitted at the festival.
YES! Walkers are very welcome to our event. We only ask that you obey the rules of the course and walk no more than two people abreast so that others may pass easily. Walkers will start at the same time as runners, but are advised for safety reasons to start their race at the back of the pack. Walker times are recorded using the same RFID Chip as runners.
For safety reasons, we discourage the use of headphones on the course.
Your chip-tagged racing bib must be affixed to the front of your shirt. Your time will start when you cross the start line. A back-up redundant system will be at the finish. Please record your time at the finish if this is important to you. For those concerned with winning prizes, here are the official start/finish rules:
USATF RULE 245 FINISH LINE RECORDING AND TIMING
- Officials at the finish should record each number as the athlete completes the race, along with the athlete’s finish time. The order in which the athletes cross the finish line will be the official finish position.
- The timers shall start their watches or timing devices at the flash/smoke of the pistol or approved apparatus or at the first moment a competitor crosses the start line, whichever happens first. False starts in road races should not be recalled.
- The official time shall be the time elapsed between the start of the watches or timing devices resulting from an appropriate start signal and when the athlete reaching the finish line. The actual time elapsed between when an athlete reaching the starting line and finish line can be made known to the athlete, but will not be considered as official time.
No, there will be no bag check.
Yes, there will be race day registration, bring a friend! “Day-of” runners must be in the system by 8:30 AM in order for bib timing to work, so please arrive early if you are not pre-registered. Everything will take place at Centennial Plaza (near fountains), Andrew Young International Plaza. For quickest results, bring a completed registration form with you.
No. We plan the race based on the number of registered runners, so once you registered we cannot offer you a refund. If, however, you register and do not run, you may still pick up your race packet and t-shirt (before Saturday, April 30 at 10:30 AM) and join us at the after race party.
When you select a shirt size on your registration form, you are not reserving a shirt; you are helping us plan how many shirts we need to order in each size. Our goal is to get everyone the shirt they ordered but that cannot always be guaranteed.