We’re here for good time, she’s here for a long time. The SweetWater 420 Fest is more than just music and fantastic beer, it about making positive changes in the way each and every person affects the earth.
SweetWater 420 Earth Day Celebration held on April 18th, 19th & 20th, 2014 in Centennial Olympic Park! Please visit Planet 420 on our website to see how you can get involved in making a change.
All patrons 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult 25 or older. Please be prepared to present ID to verify your age.
Friday, April 18th – 3:00pm – 11:00pm (music starts at 4:00pm)
Saturday, April 19th – 11:30am – 11:00pm (music starts at 12:00pm)
Sunday, April 20th – 11:30am – 9:00pm (music starts at 12:00pm)
Centennial Olympic Park at 265 Park Ave W Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30313
MARTA: Getting to the Park is easy when riding MARTA! Simply take the West Line to the Philips Arena/Dome/GWCC Station (W-1), or take the North Line to Peachtree Center (N-1), and follow the signs to Centennial Olympic Park.
Bikes: Kanga will be offering up FREE Bike Valet for folks pedaling to the park
Cars: Purchase parking passes here: https://aaaparking.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx
Remember this is a green event, so we urge y’all to take MARTA, bike, walk or carpool if you can!
Due to the size of the SweetWater 420 Fest we now fall under a city ordinance or law that no longer allows us to have dogs at our event. Please do not bring your dog or you will not be allowed in. NO DOGS ALLOWED.
- Potable water
- Portable toilets
- Trash and recycling stations: a chance for everyone to do their part
- Lost and Found
- Medical, police, and security services
- NO BACKPACKS OR BAGS LARGER THAN 11” x 11” x 5” ALLOWED*
- No DOGS ALLOWED
- No GLASS
- No COOLERS
- No OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
- No OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINK
- No PETS
- No ILLEGAL DRUGS
- No FIREWORKS
- No UNLICENSED VENDING of any kind
- No WEAPONS
- No STAKED UMBRELLAS**
- No CHAIRS
- No PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY OR VIDEO EQUIPMENT
Make sure to pack accordingly folks. If you bring any of these prohibited items, we can’t let you in and you will not be allowed to leave them outside festival gates. If you’re not sure, your best bet is to leave it at home.
*Please note for the safety all of our guests, and per Centennial Olympic Park security policy, no bags larger than 11x11x5-inches will be permitted inside of the festival. All bags are subject to be searched. Exceptions will be made for medical or nursing necessary bags, but will still be subject to inspection. Hydration packs that fit within the size limit above are permitted as long as no liquids are inside upon arrival.
**Handheld umbrellas are permitted
The Sweetwater 420 Fest at Centennial Olympic Park is an ADA accessible event space for both general admission and VIP patrons. Accessible entrance points will be located at general admission gates – along Andrew Young International Blvd at Marietta Street and at Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
Q: Have you always sold tickets?
A: In the past we’ve been a little loose about tickets – we sold $5 wristbands as an entrance fee for those 21+ who were drinking beers. With this year being our 10th anniversary, we’re lining up some of the biggest, baddest acts that SweetWater 420 Fest has ever seen. The ticket setup this year will not only help us bring in those top-notch bands, but also make for a better overall festival. With the expanded VIP area benefits, and pre-sale options for 3-day passes, we are elevating the game all the way around.
3-Day Weekend Pass
Only available online.
Includes three-day general admission to SweetWater 420 Festival, featuring access to multiple stages, artist market, comedy tent and more. Note: Children 12 and under free. Click here to purchase.
3-Day VIP Pass
Available online only.
Includes three-day admission to exclusive VIP area of SweetWater 420 Festival featuring live music, arts and more. VIP passes also include access to:
- 16-oz. SweetWater beers (free beer only accessible and permitted inside of main stage VIP area)
- Discounted premium cash bar (available in main stage VIP area)
- Climate controlled, flushable restrooms
- One meal per day
- Premium stage views
- Gaming center
- Hammock lounge
- Private VIP festival entrance
- Drink tickets for an introduction to The SweetWater Experience
- And more!
- Click here to purchase
Due to an overwhelming demand for group sales and corporate ticketing packages, SweetWater 420 Fest will be offering an area for Corporate VIPs and large groups for the first time ever. Space is limited as we will only host three (3) Chalets per day. What you get:
- Private, secured, furnished and decorated tent space for your group to socialize, network, host clients and staff and to enjoy a day celebrating the cultural scene in Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park
- Main stage premier viewing from VIP platform, access to premier viewing at planet 420 stage and not so silent disco.
- One complimentary keg of SweetWater 420 beer dedicated to your group for pallet pleasin’ throughout the day
- Skip the line and enter the Festival grounds via your own private Corporate Chalet entrance
- 3-Day General Admission wristbands for each member of your group (up to 30 per Chalet)
- One meal per day (meal service time TBD) from featured restaurant partner
- Capacity accommodating up to thirty (30) guests per day
- Inclusion on welcome slide on Main Stage screens
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Beverage service attendant
- Discounted hotel rates
- Private restroom
CLICK HERE to reserve your Corporate Chalet.
For more information or to find out how you can make a change please email firstname.lastname@example.org